Laser Hair Removal Specialists
Are you tired of shaving, plucking, or waxing? Do you get razor bumps or acne-like breakouts when you get rid of unwanted hair? If so, you may want to consider speaking with a laser hair removal specialist.
Laser hair removal specialists use lasers to remove unwanted facial and body hair safely and effectively. Thanks to advances in technology, most people can safely have laser hair removal.
Removing the unwanted hair can take 6 sessions or more. Afterwards, laser hair removal is permanent on most areas of the body. Due to hormones, it’s not permanent on a woman’s face.
Your laser hair removal specialists will likely explain the following during your first meeting:
- The lasers designed for hair removal can be used on most parts of the body. Many lasers effectively treat large areas. Laser hair removal can treat the back, bikini area, chest, face, especially the upper lip and chin, neck and shoulders.
- Laser hair removal can be repeated when the hair regrows.
- Today, more men than ever are seeking laser hair removal as a way to permanently eliminate unwanted hair. Laser hair removal can help treat issues like razor burn and ingrown hairs.
- Although laser hair removal is a common treatment, it’s also a serious procedure that involves aiming a powerful laser beam at your hair follicle, and must be done by laser hair removal specialists.
- To protect your health and find out what results you want, a dermatologist always offers a consultation before performing laser hair removal.
- Before you have laser hair removal, be sure to tell your laser hair removal specialist if you have a tendency to scar, a recent tan, a keloid (type of raised scar), a tendency to get outbreaks of cold sores or genital herpes. Be sure to let your doctor know if you have taken isotretinoin (a medicine used to treat severe acne) — or are taking any other medicine, including medicine that you buy without a prescription, such as aspirin.
Contact laser hair removal specialists in Santa Barbara
Evolutions Medical and Day Spa are Santa Barbra laser hair removal specialists with over a decade of experience performing laser hair removal procedures. Schedule a free consultation to discuss your options for safe laser hair removal by filling out this form